Auto Glass Technician Job Description
Our garage is looking to add a highly-skilled auto glass technician to its growing team. In this role, you will specialize in helping our clients with their windshields and windows. A major part of the job is to help our customers repair the cracks and broken parts of their auto glass.
We will also rely on you to install new windshields and windows when they are necessary. Weatherproofing is another task that you will be asked to complete. It will be your job to use best practices in order to prepare our clients’ windows and windshields for the harshest weather conditions, such as snow and freezing temperatures.
To do well as an auto glass technician at our shop, you will need to be an expert in auto glass and capable of handling all sorts of different repairs with minimal oversight. If you think that you would do well in this role, then reach out to us to get started with the application process.
Auto Glass Technician Responsibilities:
- Repair damaged windows and windshields
- Install new windows and windshields
- Use a variety of tools to complete repairs as efficiently as possible
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate professionalism at all times
Auto Glass Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of modern auto glass
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills